8.05.2009

Quick Update.

Life is just rolling right along at a steady pace...it keeps me pretty busy & it's something to do so that's good =) All is about the same...job searching & looking for places to live & getting fat. Baby is moving around a lot. We were playing back & forth the other day, as I would push on my stomach & he would respond w/ a kick back...over & over until he lodged some extremity up into my rib & that ended the fun. Haha so cool.

Grandma Joni (haha it's funny to write that), was all excited to show me that she had gotten an infant carrier & car seat for Baby to use in her & Grandpa Auggie's (I love it) vehicle. The beginning of many baby items that will start to accumulate I'm sure. I love seeing how excited they get about being grandparents...well, mom gets excited like I do about things like miniature baby shoes & dad's usually laughing & commenting on how big my belly's getting! It's fun to share my, although some they probaby could do w/out, "pregnancy moments" with them!

Michael & I went to a Canaries baseball game up in Sioux Falls last Saturday evening. I was happily greeted w/ a ballpark hotdog as I entered the stadium - yes!!! Ok, I don't care if it's sick processed miscellanous meat...it was great! And the concession stand lady took a liking to us & was drilling me about how pregnant I was, she even asked if I was miserable yet (nice touch)?! Anyway, the game was fun & it was concluded w/ the best up-close fireworks show we'd ever witnessed. Unfortunately, I didn't have the blog on my mind, so I didn't have my camera w/ me. I know I have failed you all...what do you want...my brain has shrunk by 8%, I can't think of everything all the time! I used to find offense in this little gem of a pregnancy fact...but now I'm using it as my excuse to validate everything I forget, can't figure out, make a decision on or reason I run into the mirrors of my vehicle everyday!

Mike helped me move some of my stuff back from Ames at the beginning of this week. I use the phrase 'help me' lightly, as he did most of the work...THANK YOU MICHAEL!!! I know he loved it. We are contemplating a move & finding jobs in this area as well now. We're hoping we might have better luck w/ knowing people & openings that become available in Holstein or the area. We'll see...I guess it never hurts to have more options.

Michael his helping one of his uncles out with some work this week...one of his tasks included chopping down some trees on his uncle's property...Mike was pretty stoked about getting to be a "lumberjack" for the next couple of days. After we dropped him off, Baby & I went up to Sioux City to meet our new doctor for our monthly checkup. After next months visit, we will begin doctor visits every 2 weeks already...ahhh gulp! All checked out normal again...we are healthy & active (both of us). We are very grateful to be having such a healthy pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. Grama Joni and Papa Auggie are going to be totally awesome grandparents. Something tells me they are going to take the "spoiling" to a whole new level (kinda like Grama T!) Auggie sounds a bunch like JB; he would laugh and compare my (ever so large) belly to his beer belly! I would also laugh at the fact that mine would go away and his....well....it wouldn't! Glad you are feeling well and things are looking good! Continued luck on the job/house front! Something will turn up....it's just the way of the world!

    ReplyDelete