2.08.2010

Enough Sock Monkeyin' Around.

While Oliver was watching the Super Bowl this past Sunday evening with his Mama...maybe some of you saw Sock Monkey out galavanting around...bowling, jet skiing, gettin tattoos, in Vegas, New York clubbin, cruisin' around in his Kia & what not...

Little Oliver was happy to have him back home, safe & sound ;)














Oliver has been taking frequent daily visits to the rainforest! Thanks to Granny Hanny for the new exciting sensory stimulation =)
Chasing elephants & birds & frogs & monkeys has been really fun!

So, while Oliver can keep monkeyin' around...Mama cannot!!! I have declared this week Operation Colorado Movement because we have less than 2 weeks before we officially move everything out there & I feel like I have nothing & everything to do still! Does that even make sense?! So this is my official announcement of my blogworld hiatus starting after next Sunday. And when we return...we will have a lot to share with you...including the roadtrip, the move-in, the new home, etc! With Mike's flight booked, the moving truck reserved, the boxes piling up...I am trying to take every "free" second I can while Oliver sleeps to get packing & organizing done. Somewhat difficult at times...as he refused to take a nap yesterday in the afternoon...therefore...bringing on a very fussy baby, A VERY FUSSY BABY, let me stress!!! After he finally went down, I was so ready for sleep myself I called it quits for the night. By starting earlier than I usually would with packing...I'm sure we'll be ready & set to go come next Thursday!
I do plan to make a couple more posts before we take off, but I HAVE to keep them short as I love to ramble & it obviously takes time out of my packing/organizing time! I'm sure Mike would be impressed with my excuse of blogging if the boxes aren't ready for loading yet! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment