2.16.2010

What Happens @ Grandma's Stays @ Grandma's...

Yes blog readers, Michaeleyna is going private!!!


With the privacy movement happening, I am once again motivated & determined to have a private blog. There are many ways we choose to protect our children & given this is one more reason how the internet can ruin people's lives (a comment I throw out quite often), we have to do whatever we can. We enjoy you reading about us & checking out our photos, but we do want to keep those people who use blogs maliciously & to spy to stay away!!! It's creepy & sickening. And also, some of our family who have opted for privacy turn up in our blog as well, so out of respect, we will join them in a private blogland.

So please, leave your email contact information in our comments or send a direct email (leynhans@hotmail.com) to me with your address, so I can get you signed up to keep checking up on us! We love using the blog to keep in touch with family & friends that we miss so much & don't get to see or talk to often! And with our upcoming move to Colorado...it's going to be important we continue to stay in touch =) I will keep it public until we move & then we'll be private! I look forward to sharing stories of our move, new home & the trip once I return to blogworld, so make sure to get in touch with me! Because, no doubt, I will have some funny stuff to share from our journey, you'll for sure want to know about my 48 hour anxiety attack I'm going to experience if we have to deal with bad weather driving & we may even follow Maureen & Matt's lead & give you a new home tour...oh & we will have to be setting up a crib as well ;) See ya from the Rockies bloggies! =)

15 comments:

  1. of course, I can't be left out.... you're (practically) my family, whether you like it or not! (you can take it up with Mike, if need be.)
    So excited for the three of you and your journey! Plus I would much rather come visit you in the Rockies, than... well, you know. :)

    melandk9@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep us in the loop!

    leighton.smith@gmail.com
    sarah.a.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dillondesigns@hotmail.com

    Good luck on the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. julivolkert@hotmail.com

    I hope Oliver does well on the drive for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maureen_cosgrove@hotmail.com and mattkajewski@gmail.com... good luck with the packing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I dont think you even knew that I was reading your blog. I got it from Mel. I would love to still be able to keep watching your family grow.

    mt_martin06@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. brookeamys@gmail.com

    You took the words right out of my mouth. Famous Amys will be going private in the next few months too.

    Good luck with the move... Oliver will be a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jstill@schallertel.net

    Best of Luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. katieclausen27@yahoo.com
    Well this is the big weekend...good luck with everything! Hope to see you and Oliver when you're back in Holstein:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the trip/move is going well-

    forristal4@hotmail.com

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did the drive go? we were thinking of ya!
    billiniemeier@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey state neighbor!! tadeeds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was great seeing you guys last weekend! I hope the move went well!!
    -Dani

    dcherbold@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete