3.27.2010

Walkinjumperooskis...No Sleep!

I feel like I'm becoming a slacker blogger.  Turns out babies like a lot of attention =)  I honestly started this entry on Monday...it's Saturday...& this is all the further I got. But I think that I've finally lured him into Napville with a relaxing morning bath & the Classic Rock station (kid is a music freak!).


Here are some photos from our daily walks.


 


 

Last Saturday Michael tried out his snowboarding skills with Paul...he claimed it had been 5 years since he hit the slopes & I was just glad he came home in one piece.  Afterwards, we hit up Cuvee, a local place, for some vino & apps & we (Sonya & I) let the guys  rave about their wild day on the mountain.  We sat right by a giant picture window & it still floors me that I can look out & see mountains that close!  Oliver joined us of course & still continues to win over the ladies everywhere we go!  I mean, duh...that charming chunky baby face!


Snowmass, CO...somewhere between Basalt & Aspen...ish.


Cuvee in Basalt...ordering appetizers.






We finally got to the store last Sunday to get Mr. O a "Jumperoo".  He is always pushing his weight up like the little man wants to stand & walk around, so we have been wanting to get him one of these for a while.  We researched & found some cool ones online, but became impatient & so we just got in the car & went & got one.  Michael picked it out & he was very proud of his choice.  This also meant he got to put it together.  I am very hands-onny also, so we sometimes argue about who gets to put what together ;)  I sat back on this one =)  It was up & running in no time & here is Oliver's reaction.







I don't know guys...what is this thing?!


...wait there's noises & lights...


...I'm a little freaked out but I'll give it a chance...


Hehe...love the tippy toes!


...allright this thing seems kinda fun...


...oooh what's that...


...can I drool all over it...




...I like it I like it...


He also likes the two puppies that our neighbor has, we spin him around when they are running around & he laughs & jumps & watches them!!!  Oliver needs a puppy =)







PS...How do you upload videos on the new Blogger?!  Help.


Final note, we have been dealing with a very interesting sleeping pattern by our little O lately...like the last 2 weeks.  When we thought we had an all night sleeper, the infant gods stopped by & slapped us in the face.  He randomly wakes up like every 30 mins to an hour...needing nothing but his paci back in his mouth...really?!  Not hungry, not dirty, but needing his paci...every... hour!  I was never afraid of him backtracking on the whole sleeping through the night!!!  Does this happen...if so, when will it go back...& in the meantime, can I hire a nanny for nighttime hours?!  And, another  why I have been a slacker blogger...I have reimplemented the 'sleep when the baby sleeps' rule. 

1 comment:

  1. it's so annoying, but to do video you have to go to settings and change back to the OLD blogger uploading system... it's not on the new blogger. i'm considering changing over to something else. so annoying!!

    btw, love the jumperoo!

    ReplyDelete