1.12.2012

i'm thinking of the number...

ten - the date i'm predicting schweitzbaby two to arrive.

two, four & six - each a separate time that i will most likely be up going to bathroom tonight.

sixty - the amount of minutes i've sat here with "the falsies" - see 'oh my aching uterus' post to find out more about that.

forty seven - the volume level on the tv, so i can hear over michael's snoring.

four - the current temperature degrees fahrenheit.

three - the number of bags i need to pack this weekend to prepare for an unpredictable entrance into labor: one for oliver's stay overnight bag, one for the hospital & one for emergency reasons if god-so-help-me my water breaks while i'm at work!

eight five - the number of glasses of water i've drank today...better add one, three & five to my 'potty' run times =)

thirty - the whole reason why i started to think about numbers...thirty...the age i will turn this year. for some reason, this is giving me more anxiety than having a human being inside of me stealing my brains. thirty years doesn't freak me out b/c i feel old...to call yourself thirty is just weird. i still feel like i'm only seventeen, or in my early twenties, or six for that matter...but thirty...hmmmmmmm. weird.

one - the three most important number one loves of my life...that are sleeping away...well, one is doing somersaults in my belly.

1 comment:

  1. i really struggled w/ 30. 'have i done what i wanted to do by now?' blah blah blah. it's slowly grown on me. lets me do awesome things like wear full grown man pajamas, host christmas with extended family, and confidently drive a chrysler. leyna, you are the type of woman who will look young in your 60's let alone your 30's for chrissakes. not to mention that you're a bomb A mom and cool kitty. don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete