7.07.2010

Oliver & Some Mama Silliness.

Just a quick Olly vlog for a midweek giggle.


And while we're on silliness...I totally forgot to share with you my dress story from Kim & Tom's wedding.  Guess I wanted to try & keep their wedding post classy.  As the weddings I attended last year I was preggo...I was thinking I was Stella getting her groove back out on the dance floor.  So there I was, in full wedding reception mode & my dress decides during some running man-esque move to unzip completely down the back...wardrobe malfunction!  And all of their guests were able to witness it...talk about having a Janet Jackson moment, only thank god the opposite direction!  We all had a good laugh...but I returned the dress. =(

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Oliver! I love your scream and holler! Nora does this, too. So fun to 'talk' to them when they are discovering their voice.

    ReplyDelete