9.04.2009

Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll.

With the time we've spent in Holstein lately, we decided to become golf members at the Country Club. Picking up a new hobby was in my favor & since I have been full of energy ;) it would be a great way to get some calisthenics in. I typically end up calling 'best ball play' by the middle of hole #1 b/c Mike refuses to give me a score over 8...haha!

We golfed in a league tournament with 4 others a couple of weekends ago (Hillary in photo)...18 holes of golf stared me in the face that day & I wasn't completely confident I could make it through w/out becoming a major crab...not gonna lie. But, it went amazingly quick (probably because we were so good) & during the best ball play, we even used some of my shots! I won't get too cocky though...golfing with a tiny guy in your stomach is a strange feeling & I definitely have lost some...ok a lot...of my skills since State Golf Meet back in High School. We had a great time & it's been awesome golf weather for us so we're trying to take advantage of every chance we get to hit the links. I really enjoy playing on Holstein's course...except for hole #9...that one can go! We plan on heading out this weekend as well, this Fall-ish weather has been great in my world & makes the sport a bit more enjoyable!
































No comments:

Post a Comment