5.06.2010

Cinco! Nino! Gato! Fiesta! Sombrero!

And that's about the extent of what I remember from Spanish class back in the day...Happy Cinco de Mayo!  After some plans fell through with friends to celebrate with us, we ended up having the crazinest 3-person fiesta you've ever seen!  Ok, maybe not so crazy & little more fun with our baby & a sombrero.  If you remember back to an earlier post, my cousin Donna, went on a trip to Mexico & brought back a lil baby sombrero for Oliver.  He was still in the belly so we weren't able to let him model it right away, so what better time than the cinco de mayo celebration!  Arriba!


I don't know what the binocs were all about =) ?!


3 comments:

  1. sombero is awesome.. must wear in public all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute in the sombrero. Muy Guapo. I'll leave you with my favorite Spanish word (lettuce)...Lechuga. !Ay!

    ReplyDelete