6.18.2009

Can't stop the bump rush!

So, I finally have an official baby bump going on here... it's official b/c now I really can't find a comfortable way to sleep! Not that much sleeping was going on anyway. Just wanted to let everyone know that tomorrow is our ultrasound appointment & I can't wait to update all of you on what we'll be expecting. I'm so excited!!! We've lockdowned a boy & girl name this past weekend & I'm happy to say I give both of them two very enthusiastic thumbs up! And in case any of you were wondering about the name battle that I blogged about earlier... I'll just say, if we are expecting a boy, I can't wait to tell him that his father wanted to name him Ulrich! Giant sigh of relief when Mike threw out a completely acceptable name last weekend...no offense to the Ulrich's out there...just not for me =) Stay tuned over the weekend for our news!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so now we need a bump PICTURE already! Ha!

    One of my boy names was going to be Duncan. UGH! I can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Libs, let's see that bump already!

    You & Mike are going to LOVE this ultrasound - It's far less invasive, AND you guys will get to see your itty-bitty moving and grooving in your belly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool... look fwd to hearing what you find out!

    hanny had a good rec for us this weekend: magnus (nickname "the technician")... you may want to consider. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an awesome, awesome moment. Josh jumped around the room screaming when he found out Kellen was a boy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete