7.21.2009

120 Days Is Equal To...

= 2880 hours

= 17.142 weeks

= .328 years

= 10,368,000 seconds

= 172,800 minutes

= .003 centuries.

I think 'weeks' is the most intimidating one up there! Everytime I hop on the blog, I have that ticker in my face...just counting down the days. Well, for some reason, I looked at it today & thought 120 days?! What?! And then on a tangent I thought...can't we just skip the whole delivery part & get right into the good stuff?! ...& then back to reality went my head... It didn't seem like much time at all & so I decided to do some conversions just to see a different perspective. Hmmm. There's so much planning & preparation that takes place & I feel like my time is dwindling at such a fast rate! It's definitely raising the excitement bar & I feel like I'm becoming more & more of a mom each day. I am very motivated right now that's for sure! I took a visit to the chiropractor yesterday as Baby (I love you!) is bound & determined to start challenging me already w/ this continued back pain =) I do take part responsibility for that though b/c this past weekend I did get a little cocky on the dance floor & brought out the old 'Vanilla Ice routine'. Let's hope I soon get back into normal 'walking' ...as I'm still resembling a 90-yr old as I recover. I have found that bicycling is far less intrusive on my back & hip, so I'm relieved to be able to get some physical activity throughout my day. Other than that, my major pasttimes right now are job searching (ugh!), online baby shopping (yay!) & checking the blog as that little bottle shifts closer & closer to "D" Day...120 days to go...& can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. there's a good book that i read recently... "Home Game" - pretty funny and fun.

    ReplyDelete