7.27.2009

We've Got a Live One!

Baby is going through stages of leading a very sedentary lifestyle for about a week and then the next week, he's all over the place & I can feel him constantly. He was practically jumping out of my belly this morning & Mike's face when he saw it was priceless! All weekend I felt like he was instructing a baby cardio class in there...it felt like he was curling up in a little ball & then stretching out, I think I even caught a foot up between my ribs for a while =) Felt good...haha not really, but it's a fun experience even so.

I spent the weekend basking in the sun & taking advantage of the nice weather. Needless to say, I wouldn't mind some clouds for a while...dare I say it?! I logged some time at the pool... & let me tell you...it's such a great feeling to feel weightless in the water! I was also up in Sioux Falls, which was a nice relaxing weekend hanging out w/ Mike's fam. We failed to take photos, so this post lacks visual enhancement, unless you are able to check out Liz's post of 'B&Mike' on her facebook...in a previous post I mentioned the skillful moves of Michael...I knew at some point there would be video footage! Awww! We hit up the Airshow on Sunday...let me give you the cliffnotes...115 degrees & pregnant. Ok, it wasn't 115, but in pregnancy temperature it was! =) No, I'm really not complaining, it was fun & loud & the airplanes were really interesting, Liz chatted up some Blue Angels =) & Ava got to sit in a chopper. Plus...when we got back, Mike & Jolin grilled, we filled up the kiddie pool & started up the sprinkler...ahhh sweet relief. And speaking of sweet relief...my back had gone back to normal by Sunday...knock on wood...I feel good. I plan on starting this week w/ some job pursuits & then to head back to Holstein to make sure all is well there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment