7.09.2009

Losing Sleep & Gaining Weight.

That title pretty much sums it up for the time being... I can also report that I've entered the 'having crazy dreams' portion of the pregnancy...who would've thought that chapter existed, but it does! I rarely remember my dreams anymore, but one in particular remained in the memory bank after I awoke the other morning - - ---So, there I was on the shoreline of a lake...probably living vicariously through all of you that were fortunate to be lake-bound over the 4th...& I had my cell phone in hand...then in true form to how clumsy as I have been lately...dropped my phone into the lake...I immediately dredged through the water & frantically splashed around reaching and kicking up sand until I snatched up the phone...I quickly picked at the back panel for the battery so I could dry it out & as I do...nothing but Ramen noodles come pouring out the back of my phone! Ugh...how frustrating. Haha!!!

For blogs sake, I really don't have a lot to share these days, but I don't want to neglect my new hobby, so I give you these random thoughts & stories of what's going on...as non-exciting as they are...sorry, it's all I got. Anyway for an update, I'm grateful that the nauseousness bug has pretty much up & left me, but before it left, I think it made a fair trade w/ a little 90-yr-old lady & convinced her to take over my body as I once knew it! I'm not joking...I walk around like I'm the physique of a little old lady. I know Mike gets a pretty good kick out of me reaching out my hand for assistance like I'm shooting an "I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up" commercial! =) Good times & don't get me wrong, it's all gonna be worth it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled onto your blog from Liz's. So excited for you! I am adding you to our list of blogs! Take care!

    ReplyDelete