7.01.2009

Oooh We're Halfway There.

A little Bon Jovi shout out for you guys there...lame I know, but it was stuck in my head. I am referring to the fact that we've reached the halfway mark of the pregnancy...20 weeks down...& 20 more weeks of craziness to go! The bump's growing, I have finally gone through a whole day w/out nauseousness...or at least I'm not noticing it b/c it has tapered off, and I now have the daily duty of monitoring & plucking the black hairs growing around my belly button (that's a fun one let me tell you)! And honestly, I am anticipating some more belly growth in the rest of the 2nd tri & into the 3rd...bring it on =) Speaking of the belly, I've started to feel some frequent movements in there...which is exciting & less invasive of what's to come w/ the big kicks & shifting of body parts! Other than that, I don't have a lot to share at this moment, but possibly July will bring about some change & I'll be motivated to let you all know...for now, just taking it one day at a time.

I do wish everyone a safe & enjoyable 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment