7.13.2009

Hanny Ba-nanny.

I'm really getting excited for the little man to meet all the family both Mike & I have. Although the numbers don't compare to the Schweitzberger clan =) I'm super excited for Baby to meet my cousins. They're a fun group & more specificially, my cousin Eric, whom I come to find out...really enjoys naming babies. I know he's offered a couple of "good ideas" to some friends, & true to his new found hobby...we were no exception. I met up w/ Hanny (what I call him) a couple of weeks ago & he seemed very enthusiastic about getting this baby a name. Well...let me back it up for a sec...since Michael & I found out we're having a boy, we HAVE settled on a name. BUT we're keeping it a SECRET, which I have made quite clear...but it made this social hour w/ Hans (our last name is Hanson for those of you reading that aren't familiar) quite hilarious. I've decided to share w/ you his ideas for the baby name...& let you do the judging...please keep in mind that he DID have a little help from Grandpa's ole Cough Medicine...if ya know what I mean =)

Here goes...& this comes straight from the tiny napkin he so generously logged each name on & made me take home w/ me after his naming session...I don't think every idea quite made the list...I guess these were just the most elite...or fitting in his mind...
Ole
Augustus
Aurelius
Leonardo
Ricardo
Ully
Donatello
Michaelangelo
Raphael (yes all 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made the list!)
Victor
Oliver
Sven
Chester (our grandpa's name)
Okoboji (I mean...what?!)
Kenny
Fransisco
Alejandro
Maximus
Ari
and last, but not least Eric.

I can't wait for him to meet our little boy & I'm so excited to introduce him to the rest of both our wonderful families. And who knows...maybe someday Eric can share w/ him the story of how he was helped named by him after he tossed back a couple of cold ones and had a brainstorming session on a bevnap ;)

1 comment: