10.10.2009

Baby Shower.

Today was the shower for our little guy!!! There was such a great turnout & I couldn't ask for better family & friends! So many fun things gifted for Baby Schweitz...my house now looks like Babies R Us threw up all over =) So great & I can't wait to dress my baby up & play with all of his fun stuff! If you can't tell... this has led to some much growing gRoWiNG EXCITEMENT! Much thanks from us three to all of those who made the trip (some through the 1st snow for the season!), sent their best wishes & gifts! We appreciate you all & can't wait to introduce our baby boy in 3 to 6 weeks...that's the window I'm giving myself!!! Here are some photos from the day...




















































































































2 comments:

  1. sorry we couldn't make it - glad to hear you enjoyed yourself - such a fun thing! can't wait to meet the little one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are glowing!! So gorgeous and your baby belly is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete