10.28.2009

3 Weeks To Go Baby!

I had my weekly checkup today. A couple days early, only because my Dr was going to be out of the office on my regular day Friday. I opted to come in a little earlier in the week rather than wait through the weekend =) All systems are normal. I am dilated between 1 & 2 cm this week. So, making some progress & still on target for 3 weeks out. I still, however, interpret 3 weeks as 3 minutes, I am chemically imbalanced, it's fine. I set up Baby S's bassinet yesterday...I wasn't exactly thrilled about a bassinet, but setting up a crib at this point was not going to happen in my space! It will be very cozy for him & comforting for me to have him closer =) There's not much else going on here, tired tired tired, thanks to the 37th week of pregnancy & the traditional turkey dinner (it's a Holstein thing) that we ate for dinner tonight (once again, sorry to rub it in Mike)...we still have pecan pie for you ;) I put our child into his first turkey coma, we should sleep well tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about turkey supper. Oh how I miss that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom was serving stuffing and dad was cooking turkeys! they're coming down to IC today for a check-up for Dad at the hospital and bringing us two take-out dinners!!! man, i miss those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love the bassinet! And I love turkey dinner!

    ReplyDelete