11.14.2009

Oliver Wanted To Say Hi =)

I have to share a couple photos from today, just hanging out. I have a ton more to add...but time seems to be a bit limited for blogging =) Everything has been going great! I plan on sharing an entire entry describing every last detail (haha) from the first contractions to heading home with baby Oliver. But, I have little patience right now for the photo uploader on blogger & I'm kind of putting it off b/c I know it's going to take forever!

I will, however, take a little time to brag about Mr. Oliver...Michael & I are obviously adjusting to parenthood (eek), but we have a very good baby...and I'm not just saying that...well, maybe I am b/c I'm biased, but for the first few days he's been with us, the most stressful, transition-packed, frustrating, happy, sleep-deprived, crazy, busy days he's been with us, have gone relatively good in the spectrum of unredictable newbornhood. Basically, I'm saying we haven't had any major problems. He sleeps, he eats, he poops, repeat, repeat, repeat. I was pretty used to the no sleep thing when I was pregnant, especially those last couple weeks, so I think Mike is doing more of the transition into the sleep-deprivation department than I am. We spend a lot of time just looking at him...checking out the funny faces he makes & watching him change already day to day. We love him so much.


















Many more to come, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. His fingers are so long! He's just precious and I cannot wait to hear more about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *joy*

    p.s. nice hawkeye onesie

    ReplyDelete