11.08.2009

Sicker Mama.

So after yesterday, I thought I was on my way to feeling better...but I was fooled. After last night, I woke up even more pathetic than when I first started feeling sick...I am thankful for no fever, however. I'm crossing my fingers for some sleep tonight & a Christmas miracle to bring me back to a healthy 38-week-old pregnant mama. I need to be on top of my game this next week or so!!! Since I hadn't dealt with any sickness up until now, I did some researching on illness during pregnancy & learned that around week 32 a pregnant woman's immune system is supressed (even more than what it was prior to week 32) in order to protect your baby against being rejected by your body. So, based upon this bit of information, it is a benefit to know that my baby is being protected despite some additional miserable-ness that I must forge through! What is comfortable at this point anyway?! =) Once again, please stay healthy & enjoy the Fall season!

1 comment: