6.16.2010

It's Snowing White Fuzzies.

For the lack of really knowing what they are...I am calling them white fuzzies.  I haven't taken the time to research or ask anyone for that matter, but this last week, we have had white fuzzy cottonball-like thingys flying through the air.  My first guess would be cotton trees...but I don't even know if this climate has cotton trees.  None-the-less they gather in our hair, the stroller, the screens, the plants, my mouth. 

Oliver & I had a great walk today.  The one thing that I love about living here is that everything blends into the scenery.  When you drive on Highway 82, I feel like you barely notice the little towns you pass because homes, parks, trails, etc all blend into a nice green velvet & mountain-colored collage.  But, if you really look close, like I did today on our walk, there are these lovely accents of color.  I am so drawn to them...I love seeing something popping out at you, almost like it doesn't quite belong.  Probably one of the reasons I love the color accent feature on my camera.  Enjoy our walk with us.

I've never noticed all the bright red fire hydrants all over the place here...today I did!





























2 comments:

  1. So beautiful... I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job on the picts leyna! give o a big old kiss from his auntie!

    ReplyDelete