6.01.2010

Sophie is MIA, Great Grandparents & Randoms.

I just read my friend Wendy's blog & it reminded me that throughout my posts, I have so many other photos that don't get put up. These events are none the less important, so I thought it was time to scan the Photo Library & get some of those lost but not forgotten memories out into blogland. Wendy was sharing her & her baby's visit to see the great grandparents (residing in Holstein). Oliver & I had a similar visit just before we took off for the Rockies. Our visit was to the nursing home in Holstein where my maternal grandfather resides...just about a half block from the home him & my grandmother lived. Grandma still lives in that house & it brings back sooooo many memories, because they were such a huge part of our lives growing up & still are! It's always a little heartbreaking to see someone you love in such an environment & condition, but I am so glad that he has the ability to meet his first great grandchild! Here was their visit...Grandpa was bragging to the nurses, other residents & visitors that Oliver was just the greatest thing ever! =)







Randoms...on the tummy...










"Babies...nature's way of showing people what the world looks like at 2:00 aM"


After bathtime in my Monkey towel from Aunt Liz!


Sitting up without support a little more everyday...not quite there yet though.




Winter Squash anyone?!




I love it when he hovers! =)


So rough...so rough...


My boys lounging around.




Okoboji shout out!


On one of our 'where does this road lead to' roadtrips...









And finally...I just got done filling out the Missing Giraffes Report...Sophie "the amazing teething toy"  has gone missing...somewhere during our camping trip preparation...Sophie wandered off & it's a sad sad story for all of us around here.
Thank goodness I just hopped online & there should be a replacement Sophie in about 3-5 days!


And I just had to repost this photo because it's my new favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment